Optimize work processes through digital transformation with low-code technology.
Why you choose Pega
Dynamic versus Straight Through Processing
- Pega’s comprehensive approach goes beyond just designing business processes and user interfaces; it includes a fully functioning application to support processes within the organization.
- In Dynamic Case Management, case-oriented work, the knowledge worker or end user has control over the process.
- Users determine the order of steps in unique cases: control remains entirely in their own hands.
- With Pega, predefined processes can be adjusted.
- Unlike workflow solutions, Dynamic Case Management facilitates both predictable processes based on structured information and unpredictable processes based on unstructured information.
- Developing Pega applications is done through configuration instead of coding (low-code/no-code): all functionality is captured in models
- Pega converts these models into executable code during runtime, enabling a 100% model-driven approach.
- Pega has a proven track record in supporting primary business processes.
- Pega’s comprehensive approach goes beyond just mapping out business processes and user interfaces; it includes a fully functioning application to support processes within the organization.
Knowledge Sharing in Practice
Knowledge Sharing in Action With our own ‘Taxonic Academy,’ we provide distinctive, high-quality training within the Pega knowledge area. The instructors you meet in our training institute for the application of model-driven information technology work as consultants on a daily basis. You work together with seasoned professionals who share their theoretical knowledge and extensively supplement it with interesting cases. In this way, we facilitate high-quality knowledge sharing, helping us make progress together.To Academy