I have done my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering at the JNTU University,Andhra Pradesh, India and immediately
started my IT career with Tata Consultancy Services after completing my graduation. I have good experience in Retail, Rating and KYC Banking domains.
I am a Pega Certified System Architect (CSA) and Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) with having very good experience in designing and developing the applications using Pega Platform. I have involved in all stages of software development life cycle especially the ability understanding and capturing business requirements then converting them into technical terms.
I am passionate and motivated, likes to take up challenging tasks and love to work with the teams.
“Low-code/no-code platforms will be key to the future of BPM and customer engagement.”
Knowledge and skills:
- Business Rules
- Information Architecture
- Semantic modelling (OWL/RDF)
- Requirements Management
- Information Analysis
- Data Migration
- VB (Social Security Administration)
- Belastingdienst (Tax Authority)
- APG (Administration of Pensions)
- NVWA (Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority)
- Inspectie van het Onderwijs (Inspectorate of Education)
- Interprovinciaal Overleg (Interprovincial Consultative Committee)